In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter,”GDPR” – General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with applicable legal regulations, the following information about our treatment of your personal data is provided on this website.
In accordance with Article 4.(1) of the GDPR, “personal data“ means: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person”; “and anidentifiable natural person shall be considered any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of said person.”
Responsible company for data processing
Grupo Valdecuevas Agro, S.L.U. (hereinafter,“FINCA RODMA”), with Tax Id No. B47027982, address at Plaza Martí y Monsó 5, 1º, – 47001 Valladolid (VALLADOLID) and registered in the Mercantile Registry in Valladolid, Volume 129, Book 15, 2nd Section, Sheet 22, Page 308, 1st Inscription, with which you can contact through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of processing your personal data
- Respond to your requests for information or complaints made through our contact form.
- Send you communications and information of interest by different means, including electronic, if you check the box for this purpose.
- Manage and process the acquisition of products through the website.
- Management of the website operation and its maintenance.
- Check your visits and use of our website and interaction with its contents.
Data retention period
FINCA RODMA will process your personal data for the necessary period of time, depending on each case.
- In relation to your queries and claims, once we have answered them, we will proceed to retain your data blocked until the expiration of the applicable actions.
- In relation to commercial communications, we will keep your data for 3 years from your last interaction with us, or until you express your willingness to cancel your subscription (whichever comes first).
- In relation to the purchase of products through the web page we will proceed to keep your data for a period of 6 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
- In relation to the web page management processing through cookies, we refer to the Cookies policy in which you will find detailed information about the persistence or duration of each cookie on your computer.
After that period, the FINCA RODMA will keep your data blocked for the terms that, in each case, are imposed by law. For example: six years since said termination of the contractual relationship, in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the Commercial code.
Please notify us immediately of any changes to your data so that the information being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, you state and guarantee that the information and data you have provided to us are accurate, current and truthful.
Legitimate basis of our personal data processing
FINCA RODMA will treat your personal data for different purposes. Each processing of personal data must be based on a basis that legitimates it, among those provided in the regulations. FINCA RODMA uses the following bases:
- Consent: You have given your unequivocal and specific consent to a processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Execution of contract: We must process your data to manage our contractual relationship with you.
- Legal obligation: In some cases the Law requires processing and transferring to certain institutions (State security forces and bodies).
FINCA RODMA sometimes collects your personal data with your prior and unequivocal consent. This is done for example when filling out an online contact form to make an inquiry or for example, in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1 of the LSSI (Law for the Information Society Services), in all those forms in which your personal data are collected and they may be used for commercial purposes, a box will be included in order to obtain your express consent for us to use the data collected for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications.
Consequence of lack of data provision
The data (and consents) that we request are necessary for the indicated treatments and purposes, so that the omission of any of them will prevent us from executing the aforementioned purpose.
The acceptance of these treatments is absolutely voluntary and your refusal will not have any negative consequence for you.
b- Execution of contract.
FINCA RODMA needs to process your data to manage the contractual relationship with you. This is done for example, when purchasing products through our website.
c- Legal obligation.
FINCA RODMA is obliged in some cases, by virtue of different legal regulations (regardless of whether you give your consent or not), to process and/or transfer certain personal data to different entities, for example, to the Tax Agency or the State security forces and bodies, at their request.
FINCA RODMA will transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
In the cases in which you grant your consent for it.
- Cession due to legal obligation
In the cases in which FINCA RODMA is required by law.
Provision of third party services with access to personal data
In some cases we collaborate with companies or external providers which access your personal data, to collaborate with us by providing certain services (specifically computer support and hosting of this website).
With all these companies, the Company shall sign the relevant confidentiality and data protection agreement to guarantee that the use of the data to which we give access for the provision of the service is carried out in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
International data transfer
In no case will your data be transferred without your explicit consent, to companies of our group (or third parties) located outside the European Economic Area or that do not apply regulations in which measures of protection of personal data equivalent to those in force in the European Union are provided.
FINCA RODMA takes all of the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being lost or misused For instance, your data are saved in a secure operating environment which is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data are encrypted by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology during the data transferring. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer and the servers of FINCA RODMA, provided that SSL is supported by your browser.
Should you wish to contact FINCA RODMA by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information sent cannot be guaranteed. The contents of e-mail messages can be read by third parties. We therefore recommend you send us confidential information only by ordinary post.
These are your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. In relation to your data processed by FINCA RODMA, you have in any case the following rights:
- Transparency about how we use your personal data (right to be informed). Right that we meet, for example, through this legal text.
- Right to request a copy of the information we have about you, which will be provided within one month (right to access).
- Right to update or modify the information we have about you if it is incorrect (right to rectification).
- Right to request that we stop using your information while resolving a claim filed by you, among other cases (right to limited treatment).
- Right to be informed of automated decision procedures including profiling.
Additionally, when we process your personal data based on your consent or our contractual relationship with you:
- Right to request that we delete your personal data from our records (right to deletion or “to oblivion”).
- Right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Right to revoke at any time your consent given previously to any of our processing of your personal data.
Exercise of rights
You may exercise your applicable rights in each case, by notifying FINCA RODMA through any of the following means:
- In writing including a scanned copy of your ID card, to the following email address: email@example.com
- You can also send us your request by letter with a copy of the ID Card and writing «LOPD» on the envelope to:
Plaza Martí y Monsó 5, 1º, – 47001 Valladolid (VALLADOLID)
You can access the information necessary to exercise all the aforementioned rights (with detailed explanations and forms) on this website provided by the regulatory body: the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) especially in the case in which you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Modifications in the data protection policy
FINCA RODMA reserves the right to modify its data protection policy. FINCA RODMA will notify or announce the new content and the dates on which there would be a revision of these terms, so that its users are informed.
Last review: 12 March 2021.